Diffuser microstructures precisely shape, control and homogenize light sources and are a highly efficient method of eliminating LED hotpots and uneven light distribution, as well as providing uniform illumination for critical applications. Remarkably efficient (> 90%), pseudo-random, non-periodic structures manipulate light by changing the direction of its energy. The microstructures can distribute light into specific cone angles within a degree of accuracy and can shape light in both circular and elliptical formats.
Luminit LAT’s micro-optics capabilities can diverge, divert and shape radiation from IR emitters and is actively being used in LIDAR applications. Our expanded mastering capabilities allow incorporation of a larger variety of micro-optical structures and resultant intensity profiles like flat-top and batwing.
• Precision, high-volume plastic optics
• 3D surface relief creation
• Smooth or pixelated greyscale designs
• Multi-layer alignment and measurement tools
• Surface and profile measurement tools
• 3D Measurements
• Custom refractive optics design
• Custom diffraction optics design